Sunday, May 4, 2014

Catch up...

I tried to warn you that busy season was approaching.  I wish I had a better excuse for not posting, but I don't.  We have just been busy.  Baseball, Traveling, Photography, everything!

McKay and I headed to Utah and Idaho at the end of March to go to her friend Kate's baptism.  Kate moved from Iowa almost two years ago and we have anxiously been awaiting her 8th birthday because I promised McKay we would go visit her.  She and Kate acted like they just saw each other yesterday.  They had so much fun!  We also got to see a few other friends and family in Utah during our trip...and of course a visit or two to Sweet Tooth Fairy.


I was lucky to head to DC again this year and was able to enjoy the Cherry Blossom Festival.  But honestly, the magnolia blooms stole the show.  Also, a trip wouldn't be complete without some insanely good food.  I can now say I have been to 7 of the top 10 restaurants in DC.  


Here are my favorite pictures from the trip...


Baseball...baseball...and more baseball.  It is spring though, so you shouldn't be surprised.  A new twist this year...Taylor is old enough to umpire!  And he is making bank!  The kid makes $40 a game.  SERIOUSLY!!  He wants to go to Bangkok (kind of interested in how he came up with that one) so that is what he says he is saving money for.  I can't wait...Bangkok is on my haven't been to yet list!  This is also Taylor's last year of USSSA and then next year is high school ball...WHAT??  

Yeah, I'm THAT old.

This week I head out to Chicago for the North Central CrossFit Regionals.  I was fortunate enough to be contracted to do photography!  I am really excited and honored!  I am going with another few ladies from the gym and am looking forward to watching the amazing athletes and competition.  And of course, it wouldn't be a trip without some good food!

My friend and athlete Krista!





No comments:

Post a Comment