Monday, May 19, 2014

4!

Happy Birthday Hinckley!

Today this little guys turns 4.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  No longer does he have squishy fat toddler feet and hands, or need my help every step of the way.  

He was an unexpected addition to our house and I can't imagine life without him.

He made quite an entrance into this world (hello prolapsed cord and emergency c-section!) and then spent some time in the NICU, but he has always been strong.

He has the greatest laugh.  He has the cutest smile and most beautiful curly blond hair.  His brown eyes always have a light in them and he can melt you with his kisses.  He still wants to hold my hand and loves to be with me all of the time.  He is my little buddy.  

His favorites are:

*Sleeping in Grants room
*Anything having to do with any of the Avengers
*Star Wars
*Puzzles
*Legos
*His car
*Chicken, Fries and Macaroni and Cheese
*Starbucks Hot Chocolate

Last night he had a little party with his buddies.  We had cake and ice cream, opened presents and played outside.  He was so excited to open presents that he was shaking!  Gotta love this age!






1 comment: