Wednesday, January 19, 2011

8 months...*sigh*

It hasn't take you long to go from this...



to this...



And everyday you seem to grow by leaps and bounds.


I think you might have some musical abilities because you love to play with your alligator xylophone



You also love to stick out your tongue, ALOT!

Super cute baseball jacket here.

You also like cords...Daddy has spent a lot of time going through the house hiding cords so you don't pull them out of the sockets, or worse, pull something on top of you.

Something you don't like?  You don't like being left in your car seat, and since you have such caring brothers and a sister who are always willing to unbuckle you, you have discovered a way to get out on your own.


You love Mommy.  And you love Daddy.  But you don't like when Mommy leaves the rooms because you start to "fake cry".  Nevertheless, it melts my heart.  Maybe that is why you just started sleeping in  your own bed two nights ago...

You also say "Dadda" a lot, and once in a while "Momommom".  Don't worry, it doesn't hurt my feelings because I know I rock.

You love your brothers and sister...but are still a little leery of your sister.  If you only could see her when she is like this...


then you might realize she really is an angel, but just likes to be ornery because you have kind of stolen her thunder.  

I know we come in first in the race for your heart, but I am pretty sure the "Lady in Red" comes in second.  Before too long I am pretty sure you will be putting some serious Marie miles on our vacuum.  

(This is our friend Eric's term for Kyle's Mom, Marie, and how much she likes to vacuum)


Let's just say that you are a very special part of our family.  We love you so much.  I honestly don't know what I did to deserve to be your Mom, but I am thankful that my Father in Heaven thought I was special enough to allow you to come into our home.  

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. Growing so fast. Loved all of the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute kid. Can anyone love the vacuum more than you? j/k Saw the advent calendar in the background. Good times!

    ReplyDelete