Here is a poem that expresses my frustration to a degree. Yes, I am going to hell in a hand basket, but at least I edited out the bad word. By the way, it begins with S and ends in T.
- You can be **** faced, **** out of luck or have **** for brains.
- With a little effort, you can get your **** together, find a place for your ****, or decide to **** or get off the pot.
- You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget ****, and tell others to eat **** and die.
- Some people know their **** while others can't tell the difference between **** and shineola.
- There are lucky ****s, dumb ****s, crazy ****s, and sweet ****s.
- There is bull****, horse **** and chicken ****.
- You can throw ****, sling ****, catch ****, shoot the ****, or duck when **** hits the fan.
- You can give a **** or serve **** on a shingle.
- You can find yourself in deep **** or be happier than a pig in ****.
- Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****, and some days are just plain ****ty.
- Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are times when you feel like ****.
- You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong **** or a lot of weird ****.
- You can carry ****, have a mountain of ****, or find yourself up **** creek without a paddle.
- Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** but you can also fall in a pile of **** and come out smelling like a rose.
- When you stop to consider all the facts, it is the basic building block of creation.
- And remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know anything else!
- You could pass this along ... if you give a ****.
I can't stand when:
There is jelly in the peanut butter jar because someone is too lazy to wipe off the knife...same goes for bread crumbs in the butter. Seriously?!!
People turn a corner going 5 miles an hour. Do you really think you are going to tip over? Turn the freaking corner!
People hoover around the cooktop when I am teaching a cooking class. Just because there is food doesn't mean it is meant for you. If you want it, pay to take the stinking class!
When people put away a carton of OJ with 1 oz left...or a box of cereal back with 1 tablespoon left. COME ON!!!! (A total kid thing)
People block the aisles at Costco waiting to get their food sample. Do you people ever stinking eat?
People think that Oprah and Dr. Phil are the source of spiritual enlightenment. Who has time to sit down for hours on end to watch that crap? I am feeling better already and didn't need their help at all.
People who think they are making the world a better place by going 10 miles per hour less than the speed limit....or people who pass and honk at you when you are going 7 miles over the speed limit. They are the ones who get stuck at the stoplight with you. Serves you right.
Parents who are think their kids is going to be the next MLB star, or any other professional athlete. Give it up. You sucked and so does your kid.
Okay, so now I am laughing and I feel better. Is that sad? Every person has their bad days, I am just not afraid to admit it! All better. Tomorrow I will post things that make me happy because I think it is okay to have one day where everything ****ten thing bothers you!