Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just us...and the boy who won't smile.

Although Hinckley loves his brothers and sister, I think he is really enjoying being able to have all of my attention.  We finally were able to spend time outside and actually stay out there for more than 10 minutes and it was wonderful!  He loves his little car and it's quite the task to run after him trying to get pictures.  I am pretty sure that my run, squat, run, squat counts as a WOD.  He also loves to pull out the cheesy smile.  I guess he MIGHT be tired of me taking pictures of him.


Here are a few shots of one of the boys...these are some from their "school" pictures.  Grant is opposed to smiling because of his front teeth...there are not perfectly straight (his words, not mine)  and he isn't quite ready for braces.  I still think he is pretty dang cute and he has an awesome smile...one that you can ALWAYS see in his eyes.  I'm totally digging the "mug shot" one in the upper left.  



2 comments:

  1. very cute...the sun ones are darling of H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant need not ever hide that adorable smile! You are right. His eyes smile too and that's the best kind of smile!

    ReplyDelete