Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What do you do when it's cold?

Well, I guess it goes without saying that spring sucks.  I am so tired of baseball games being canceled, cold wind, wet.  I am way behind in getting the rest of my garden planted.  And I long for just one day when I can open the windows and air out the winter from my house.  

The little guy is tired of the house too, so we are trying to find fun things to do.

It may be cold, but ice cream is always good, right?  Even if it IS for breakfast...(just kidding...this was a bedtime treat.  But he could totally get away with it because he is so dang cute.)




We went to Monkey Joe's the other day with Hinckley's buddy Max.  They had a blast!








Here's to keeping our fingers crossed that we actually get some warm weather soon.  Plus, training for the Dam to Dam isn't much fun in this cold.  I am tired of having to put on my Under Armor Cold Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment