Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is MY Wyoming

I am not found of traveling in a car for 10 long hours, going through a mostly barren state to get to an even more barren state.  But, my family begged me to go and off we went for a few days to visit my husbands sister and her family.

Not a lot of pictures, but these say enough.

My sweet little man loving on Grandpa.  He couldn't get enough of Grandpa Aaron.  Must be the curly hair!


There is beauty in every state...there is.  But only in Wyoming and Montana do you see the really blue sky and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.  This was the sun rising as we were on our way back to Iowa.  I am in awe often at the beautiful creations all around us.  I don't even understand how one can question the existence of our Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. See, Wyoming has a few redeeming qualities....that sunrise is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete