Friday, November 26, 2010

Random pictures by little hands



Here are just a few cute, and I do mean cute, pictures taken by either Taylor, Grant or McKay.  One taken by me.  They spent Thanksgiving morning cutting out pictures from the ads and glued them to poster board for their Christmas wish lists...too bad there weren't any coal advertisements because Taylor and Grant are on track to have that in their stockings!   Do you remember when I posted that McKay was standing on her head...all...day...long?  Well, now she can do it without the aid of the chair, ottoman, wall (you get the picture).  I guess practice does make perfect.  Oh yeah, she can almost do the Chinese splits too.  (Is it okay to say that?)  Hinckley is becoming a master at sitting up and drooling, obviously.  Still no pearly whites, but I  have a feeling, literally, that they will be making their appearance soon.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! Aren't bumbos the greatest?? That little man gets cuter by the day.

    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I have no doubt your menu was out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete