Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy in the Kitchen

 Can I just tell you how much I love a little slow down in life?  With the boys in school and at least 3 free nights a week I am spending a lot of time in the kitchen and am LOVING it!  It really is my stress relief...turn on some jazz, put on a fun apron, and become one with the All-Clad...yup, I am a kitchen nerd and it suits me just fine!



Ricotta Lasagna














Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin


Roasted Broccoli and Grape Tomatoes
 Leaf Lettuces and Cucumber with Maple Vinaigrette




Stuffed Zucchini with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes




Proscuitto and Mushroom Crepes






Blueberry Clafouti




1 comment:

  1. All of your recipes look so good...you are amazing...can I get these recipes...the mushroom prosciutto, stuffed zucchini and blueberry clafouti? Thanks a ton. It's funny how you never notice things until you learn about it...I see recipes for prosciutto all the time--and thanks to you--I actually know what it is. Ü

    ReplyDelete