Monday, June 8, 2009

"I Get"*

Once again I have been reminded about what a blessing life is. I am reminded that too often we take for granted the little things and forget what it is that is really important. Once again a voice that I have never heard speaks volumes above the rest because of her faith, humor and the love of life that she has. I am reminded to forget about the insignificant daily difficulties that I encounter. Maybe we each take a moment and think about the many "I Gets" in life. How blessed and lucky we are. How inspiring she is. A voice like hers deserves our prayers.

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2009/06/becoming-stephanie.html

*Because I believe in proper recognition, "I get" is from the blog listed above.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that the best post? I love Steph and I love how much she makes me remember everything I have. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her or the lessons she's taught.

    Yes, a voice like hers truly deserves our prayers and support.

    She makes me want to be better and love the every day things I gripe and complain about.

    She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete