I have over 100, and I am still adding to my collection, I better use them. Alas: USE MY COOKBOOKS FOR NEW RECIPES TWICE A WEEK.
Here is my list:
1. There isn't a picture to accompany this, nevertheless it is something that will always remain on the list: PATIENCE
2. Obviously the first of this would be better organization of my cookbooks; that will come soon. However, the second part is to be better at utilizing them. I like to try my own recipes, but since
3. This one should be easy. I have pretty much mastered (as much as you can without a commercial grade stone oven) making artisinal bread, now I need to work on regular breads. MAKE HOMEMADE BREAD MORE OFTEN
4. I think I have been saying this for a few years, but my main goal in learning piano was so that I could play "Moonlight Sonata.". Still haven't learned it, and still can't get pass learning the bass clef. Goal: PRACTICE PIANO EVERY DAY FOR 15 MINUTES
5. I don't have a problem with having a clean house. I don't even mind bathrooms. However, I lack motivation when it comes to laundry, thus the following: COMPLETE ONE LOAD AT A TIME (wash, dry AND put away)
6. Last but not least, run a marathon. Dietary changes (one day at a time), NikePlus $, Treadmill $$$$, completing this goal : well worth it. I am planning on running the Dam to Dam in May and then if I am lucky I will get chosen in the NYC Marathon lottery (November). If not that one, I will find a different one to run around that same time.
Other Coleman Family happenings this week.
The kids got out of school early on Monday for "Operation Winterstorm". What a joke! This town would seriously shut down if we got a real storm.
McKay has still not learned to sit correctly in her high chair. Kyle often calls her side saddle. I just have to whisper to myself often "She's only two...she's only two..."
Cold days are the best days to lock yourself inside, enjoy cups of nice herbal teas and bake bread. Today's choice was a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Not one I would have thought of, but Kyle mentioned someone at his law firm loved it so I gave it a try. Yummy.
I hope everyone has a good week. Cooking classes begin again February 3rd. If you are interested I will send you a menu and information!