Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Days


Here are some fun pictures of the kids. Here are this weeks highlights: We (meaning mostly me) picked over 30 lbs. of strawberries at a farm in Indianola. Then I spent three nights canning strawberry jam and strawberry syrup.

Grant learned to show off on his bike a little more, and I am completely shocked that he has not had a major bike accident yet.


McKay ruined another outfit because she hasn't quite grasped keeping the popsicle from melting by eating it quickly.
As a family we went to a wildlife refuge where the boys learned about prairie grasses and made birdhouses out of gourds.
And finally, baseball season came to a close. I think after this year I was ready for it to end, especially because it is so difficult to enjoy a game with the "beast" aka McKay. She definitely plays the terrible two role quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment