Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Hinckley!

How did that happen?  Before I knew it, my little man turned 3!!  

From this...



to this...



He is such a joy!  I don't even want to imagine what our life would be without this curly blond haired little boy.  He certainly has been the biggest unexpected addition to our family, but his is also the biggest blessing!  I can't even tell you how much I love this little guy!

He has a great belly laugh and loves to be tickled.  He loves to sleep with me and cuddle.  He loves for me to read to him and he loves to be anywhere near me.

A few of his favorite things...

Thomas the Train
Being Outdoors
His buddy Max
His puppy blankie
Me!
Despicable Me and Wreck It Ralph
Pancakes
Smoothies
Sugar (hmm, wonder who he gets his sweet tooth from?)

Happy Birthday Hinckley...Mommy loves you to the moon and back!



No comments:

Post a Comment