Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Woddy Awards

Many of you have heard of my love of Cross Fit.  But now I have to brag too.  We have an awesome box.  I love that they are friendly, community minded and focus on the whole you, not just the physical aspect of health.  

We have many events that focus on charitable causes and that is what makes Cross Fit Primal special.  In past we have done Barebells for Boobs and Project 52.

This past weekend we had an awards event (tis the season!) called the Woddy's. (If you aren't familiar, a WOD is the work out of the day).  The occasion was red carpet formal and it was awesome.

I was nominated for most improved female (I didn't win, but just being nominated was a honor!).

The best part was that they held a silent auction to raise funds for a charity called Amanda the Panda which brings hope and healing to grieving families.  I don't know what was raised yet, but regardless, it was great way to support the community!

I donated a five course Paleo meal for four and I won a basket of organic chocolate.  (Yeah baby!)

Anyway, here is a picture of a few of my girls and our 6 am WOD crew!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun night...I will have to say the photos people post of their bloody hands and exhausted bodies doesn't make me too inclined to want to check it out though. :)

    ReplyDelete