Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

I am actually starting to feel better.  (Should I even say that out loud?)  I am nearing the end of the medication I am on and am getting my energy back.  It has been a long haul friends!  I do not like being sick, I do not like admitting being defeated by illness even more, and I hate having to take medication.  But, I guess there is a need, once in a while, and so I should, I mean BETTER, not get sick again for about 3 years.  

Happenings in the Coleman house lately?

Well, first off...I think Hinckley is going to be a great help someday.  He loves to be front and center with all of the things that you are doing.  

Laundry anyone?


He also loves to play with the faucet on the bath tub.  So far he has only turned on the cold one.  But today he took his adventure to new heights.  





We had a special visitor this week too.  My nephew Ethan sent Flat Stanley here for the week. He is getting sent back tomorrow, and although we are sad to see him go, I think he had a really great time at our house.







Somebody likes spaghetti...a lot!





Look at me, I can climb up the stairs!



Have a great day!

1 comment: