Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Six months...What???

My little, or not so little anymore, bundle of joy is 6 months old.

We have had unusually warm weather (until now that is) and we enjoyed a fun day at the park.  He loves the swing...just like Taylor did when he was this age!
He weighs in at 17 lbs. 15.5 ounces and is 28 inches tall (93%, where did THAT come from?).  And guess what?  He is FINALLY sleeping through the night, mostly...and of course, in our bed, but I will take it!  He usually goes down between 8:30 and 9:30 and will sleep until about 5:00.  Mommy needed that to start happening and it has.  
He has quite a bit to say 


 
and wants to see everything that is going on.  (Even when I am in the middle of cooking Seared Pheasant with Pancetta Cream Sauce)

He loves to look at pictures books.  And I think he is going to be a Yankees fan.

 He does get a funny look whenever McKay gets close to him, but there isn't really anything else that he gets crabby about. He is very ticklish...especially when you are changing his diaper, which in itself is quite a challenge because he loves to arch his back!  

Have I said how much I love this little guy.  He is such a blessing to our family.  He really is a good baby.
I could hold him...all...day...long.  And give him kisses...all...day...long.

No comments:

Post a Comment