Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been two months already?


Weighing in at 13 pounds and 22 3/4" long is our adorable little guy.  He is growing so fast and I can't believe it has been two months already.  I can honestly say that despite my frustrations with the weight gain I had, he is worth every ounce.

What he seems to love:

To be held by Mommy (no doubts about this one)
To be sung to (again, thankful he doesn't know how terrible I am at singing!)
When I play "Wheels on the Bus" with his legs and arms
Bath time
Hanging out with Daddy

What he doesn't like so much:

When McKay is super close to him, I don't think he trusts her quite yet!
A pacifier (ahhh!)
Taking naps longer than 30 minutes

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by.  Having a newborn has curbed a lot of our usually summer activities, but I am hoping that it won't be too detrimental to their memories...We will really be looking forward to next summer when we can go to the pool, spend a lot more time outdoors and take day trips.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Love his cute little smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet baby. he has changed so much. Growing up. I agree summer is a bit different with a baby. But oh well what's one season in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little guy! He weighed just a little less than Jonas at 2 months...don't you love it that they are chubbing out. Jonas is now 15 lbs!

    I don't know what I'd do if my little guy didn't take a pacifier...ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete